Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Update!

My kids are getting so big way to fast. Emma is already 7 months old and Hayden is turning 3 in a little less then three months. They are both learning something new everyday.

Hayden can count to 14 without any problem. He can count to twenty but it usually goes 14, 16, 18, 20. I don't think he realizes he is counting by twos :). He knows his alphabet and loves to sing them to his baby Emma. He can read a bunch of words. He can almost spell his name and he can spell mom and dad. I can't believe how smart this kid is. He repeats almost everything we say which is dangerous. You don't realize what you say until you have a two year old repeat it to you and you go oh we probably shouldn't be saying that. Potty training is going pretty well. We still have some accidents now and then and #2 is still an issue but we are getting there. I can't believe my baby boy is going to be three. It is so crazy. His new obsession is Jake and the Never Land Pirates on Disney Channel. He loves it he goes around the house finding gold doubloons and pretending to be Jake. Emma and I get to play too. He could play Jake for hours.

Emma at 6 months weighed 18 lbs 3 oz and was 27 1/4 in long. She is doing really well. She rolls around like crazy and is starting to get pretty good at army crawling. She loves watching your baby can read. If she is fussing and I can't pick her up at that moment all I have to do is turn it on and she is happy again. She is learning to wave and started giving high fives. It is so cute. She is not a fan of baby food. The only one that she really wants to eat so far are peas and she really doesn't eat very much of them. She won't take a bottle either. My picky little stinker. She can sit up on her own but is still a little wobbly and will fall to the side if she leans to much. She loves Minnie Mouse. She has the cutest smile and giggle. I love it.

We went down to St. George at the end of August. It was so nice to get away for a weekend. Andrew's grandma finally got to meet Emma and we got to hang out at my parents house down in St. George.

Andrew and I are doing ok. Just working and taking care of the kids. I prefer the second one but you do what you have to. Poor Andrew has started working graves. Nobody should work that shift because your body is just not ment to do it. I have decided I would like to try and start a photography business. I need to learn a little more about editing and posing before I can do anything about it but I would love to be able to do it. I might start taking some classes but we will see.



 Love this little girl

 The huge swan that lives by my parents house in St. George

 Hayden trying to decide if he wanted to get in the pool

 Trying baby cereal for the first time. She wasn't a big fan.


 We got a lot of good faces

 She may not have liked it but we still got a smile out of her in the end

 Playing in Hayden's room. These two absolutely love each other.


 Hayden has wanted to hold Emma a lot lately. Which is difficult since she is so squirmy now.

 But they both love it.

Life is crazy but I wouldn't change it for anything!

No comments: