Monday, November 19, 2012

October Fun!

We had a lot of fun in October. I have been trying to do more activities with Hayden and he seems to really enjoy them. First we made paper Jack O Lanterns. He had a lot of fun moving the shapes around to make faces. The next week he got to make faces on ghosts. Then he asked if we could make bats. Andrew and I decided we would paint pumpkins this year. Hayden absolutely loved it. I think he used every color on his pumpkin and as soon as we were done he was asking when we could do it again. I can't believe how big he is getting. He learns something new everyday.



All of his artwork. We had to hang everything on the fridge :)




Daddy and his twin lol



Hayden decided he wanted to be Jake from Jake and the Never Land Pirates. I found his costume on Targets website for a really good deal. He was so excited when it came in the mail. I decided I would make Emma's costume. For Hayden's first Halloween he was Mickey Mouse so I decided Emma was going to be Minnie Mouse. She loves her too so it worked out great. Her costume turned out so cute. I was a little proud of myself. 


Love this face!



She loves her brother

They love each other so much!

That was our month of October. Oh and Andrew started working mornings at work again and he got a second job. Working both he still gets home at 6 and Hayden is always so excited when daddy gets home. He runs and gives him a great big hug when he walks in the door. I love it. It is so nice to have Andrew home at nights. I love my little family so much!

Hayden's 1st Halloween!

Emma's 1st Halloween!

No comments: