Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer Update

So it has been a long time since I have updated our blog. We have had a fun summer. 

Hayden has started potty training. He is doing really well. He is so smart. He knows all of his ABC's and loves to sing them. He can count to 13. He knows most of his colors he confuses black and brown sometimes. We started off the summer a little rocky he fell under the water at seven peaks and couldn't get out on his own so for a little while he was scared of the water. But after playing in small pools a few times with his cousins he loves the water again.

Emma is now 5 and a half months old. I can't believe it she is growing up way to fast. She is an amazing sleeper. She sleeps all night long from 9 pm to 7:30 or 8 am. She can roll to her stomach but she has only rolled from her stomach to her back a few times. Most of the time she just gets stuck and lifts her arms and legs in the air and starts screaming. It's sad but cute except when it happens at around 3 o'clock in the morning. She is a major drooler. I call her bubbles because she is constantly blowing them. She is a little stink and refuses to take a bottle. She will fight with all her might not to drink it until finally she just falls asleep. Which is our fault. We didn't start giving her one soon enough. Oh well at least she eats right :)

These two kids absolutely love each other. They get each other giggling as soon as they are in the same room. Hayden can calm Emma down better then anyone. If she is screaming and I can't get to her right away. Hayden will run into the room and either just start being his goofy self and get her laughing or start singing to her which calms her right down. He is such a good helper. 

As for Andrew and I. Andrew has started working graves which sucks but ya do what you have to. He misses sleeping at night. I am only working about 16 hours a week which is nice because I love staying home with my babies.

Here are some pictures from our summer:

June

  3 months old

July
 So handsome


 4 months old


August
 5 months old

 Hayden's prize for filling up his potty chart

 She is a side sleeper just like her mommy


Love these two




No comments: