We decided we should probably set up Hayden's bed to start getting him used to it. My brother and sister-in-law got their son a new bed so they gave us his old bed frame. All we needed was a mattress. So Saturday we went mattress shopping. Hayden was so excited when we got to the mattress place and put him on one of the beds. When we loaded his mattress onto the trailer he didn't want to get in the Jeep. He wanted to sit on his mattress to go home.
When we got it home Hayden wanted to take his nap on his new bed. So we let him. Probably not the best plan. When he woke up he ended up falling off of it and hitting his head. Now he is a little scared of his new bed. He still loves to climb on it but he won't sleep in it. Even though we went and bought a bed rail for it and showed him he won't fall out. I don't think he completely trusts the bed right now. Oh well one step at a time. He doesn't have to be out of the crib yet so we will let him warm back up to it.
Since Hayden gets to share a room with his baby sister I decided to do their room with Mickey and Minnie. Hayden's side will be Mickey and the babies side will be Minnie. I have been looking for Mickey bedding for awhile now because that is Hayden's favorite character; so I was super excited when I found this bed set at Kmart. It is super cute and Hayden loves it.
Since Hayden gets to share a room with his baby sister I decided to do their room with Mickey and Minnie. Hayden's side will be Mickey and the babies side will be Minnie. I have been looking for Mickey bedding for awhile now because that is Hayden's favorite character; so I was super excited when I found this bed set at Kmart. It is super cute and Hayden loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment