Monday, October 17, 2011

20 weeks!

I am half way through this pregnancy already! It is crazy how fast it has gone by. We had the ultrasound and everything looks good. She is a healthy little girl. It is so nice to be able to call her a girl now instead of it, makes it seem more real now. I went to the doctor and I have been so sick with this pregnancy I haven't gained any weight. At my second doctors visit I had lost five pounds because I couldn't eat anything with the morning sickness. When that finally went away at 14 weeks I was able to eat again. But at my next visit I had only gain 2 and 1/2 pounds back. Then my family got struck with that nasty virus and I couldn't eat anything for a week. So when I went on Friday for another check up I had only gained a pound and a half. Technically I am half way done with my pregnancy and I have lost a pound since I got pregnant. That is really strange to me. With Hayden all I did was gain weight. My doctor isn't worried though because she is doing just fine and I have at least stopped loosing weight.

Twenty Weeks!


My Hayden is such a silly boy. After breakfast the other morning I still needed to get ready so Hayden decided he wanted to be in our room with me. So he took his banana and laid in our bed to watch cartoons. He had to have the covers up over him and he just lounged out on my pillow. It was so cute and he loved it.

Enjoying Super Why

Smile!

No comments: