Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!

Halloween was fun this year. Andrew had to work again this year so he had to miss the trick or treating. He was sad and so was Hayden. Hayden dressed up as a skeleton this year. He looked really cute. He did really well and left the costume on the whole time too. I didn't think he was going too. We got to visit family and Hayden definitely got enough candy to last awhile. It was a lot of fun.

My handsome boy! I had to bribe him to keep the hat on while I took the picture but at least I got a smile out of him :)

The back view. Yes it was a little short but they didn't have a bigger size so we just went with it anyways.

All the cousins at Grandpa Bryon's and Grandma Carrie's. I was surprised they all sat there and said cheese. It was kind of a miracle.

Dallin was such a cute lion :) He was in the group shot but was not happy about it.

The Saturday before Halloween we went with Andrew's brother Adam and his wife Lindsey to the Hogle Zoo for trick or treating. It was fun even though it was pretty cold. The boys got quite a bit of candy but we didn't get to see some of the animals because it was so cold they were inside. I forgot to get a picture of Zander in his costume but he was dressed up as a cow and he look very cute.

Here is Zander's little sister Zoe. Isn't she cute. She was a cat. I absolutely loved the beany! She looked so cute in it.

No comments: