I celebrated my 21st birthday on April 15th. It was an amazing birthday even though I went into work that day, I still had a great day. When I got home from work Andrew had my present set out. It was the fourth season of Charmed. I thought that was it and then he handed me another one. He was EVIL and wrapped it and then completely wrapped it in tape wrapped it again and then covered it with tape again. A little family tradition from his side of the the family. They are EVIL. When I finally got this one open it was the first season of Bones (best show ever!). My parents came to visit me that night and through out the day I got calls from all of my family. On Sunday my family came over to our house to celebrate my birthday. We had a lot of fun. We took the three little ones out in the front yard and blew bubbles. They are all really good at blowing the bubbles themselves. It was so much fun. I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of them. I have the best friends and family ever. I don't know what I would do with out them. I'm glad we all live so close to one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment