I am so excited that Twilight is finally out on DVD! I absolutely love Stephenie Meyers books. She is so creative. I love how they did the movie. It sticks pretty close to the book which is probably why I like the movie so much. I think they made very good choices with all of the actors in the movie. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have such good chemistry that they make their characters very believeable. Andrew watched the movie for the first time with me on Saturday. He said since I watched one of his movies with him that he would watch Twilight with me. His only comment was that the movie was weird, not that it wasn't good but that it was just weird. I'm just glad he watched it cause know he knows more about what I'm talking about when I talk about the books. 

2 comments:
I just got the movie last night! I am excited to see what JT thinks. I am glad Andrew watched it with you. That was really sweet.
Twilight really is so great!! Evan watched it with me too. He said kind of the same thing but said He didn't see what the big deal was. Haha!!
Post a Comment