Thursday, April 30, 2009

We're Having a BABY!!!

On Saturday Andrew and I found out that I am pregnant. I am only 5 weeks along but we decided to tell everyone because Andrew was just laid off and we needed to figure out what to do for insurance. It was a very interesting weekend. We found out Saturday afternoon that I was pregnant. Then Monday afternoon Andrew came home from work and said that he had gotten laid off. Yeah it was an up and down weekend. But we are so excited to be having a baby!!! We don't really know if we want a girl or a boy. As long as it is healthy that is all that matters. Oh yeah and my sister Ashley had me go to a website that helps determine your due date and it said that I am due December 25th.

2 comments:

vaultinggirl said...

ur due on christmas???

Myka said...

Yay Congrats! I'm so happy for you both.