Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hayden has TEETH!

Yeah I said TEETH!!! His two bottom teeth popped through this morning. When I mentioned in my last blog that I could see a white spot I had no idea that it was that close to coming through let alone both of them. He got pretty lucky with these teeth they didn't swell, he hasn't been fussy, no yucky diapers (lucky for me :) and he just started drooling like crazy today after they were already through. Hopefully we get this lucky every time (doubtful but I can dream right). I'll try and get a picture up here sometime but I won't make any promises he's not wanting to show them off quite yet, they are still a little sore. Crazy how fast life changes!!

1 comment:

Analisha said...

He is growing up so fast! Before you know it he will be walking and you'll wonder what happened to your little baby! He is darling.