Thursday, July 29, 2010

7 Months Old!

I can not believe my baby boy is 7 months old. Time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday he would just lay in my arms and be so content. Now he doesn't sit still. He has figured out how to crawl and that is all he wants to do. He is getting really fast at the army crawl. He hasn't quite gotten the hang of crawling on his hands and knees but he's getting there. It is so crazy how fast he is growing and changing. Tonight before I put him to bed I noticed a little bit of white on his gums so I investigated...he is starting to get his first tooth. It is just in the beginning stages not very close to breaking through but it is there on his bottom left. Life just keeps getting crazier but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my little man.

When he was still a little wobbly sitting up


Playing in the water with daddy!

Playing under the bed :)



Smiles are rarely caught on camera!



No comments: