I can't believe my little Emma girl is a month old already. Wow how time flies. She is the sweetest baby we love her so much. Hayden is the best big brother. Every morning when he wakes up he asks "Where's baby?" and he has to go find her before he gets ready for the day. When it's time to do tummy time and I pull out the blanket to lay it on the floor Hayden gets all excited and starts shouting "TUMMY TIME!" and he will lay down on the blanket with Emma. If she starts to cry and she is in her chair Hayden will go and sit in front of her and talk to her. Emma is such a good sleeper. She will go anywhere from 5 to 7 hours at night which is so nice. She has the biggest and most beautiful eyes. I love it when she is awake so we can see just how beautiful she is. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such amazing kids. I love them so much and can't imagine life without them.
Tummy Time
No comments:
Post a Comment