Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Keisha's Wedding!

One of my best friends Keisha got married on February 4 in the St. George Temple. Unfortunately I was too pregnant to travel down and be there with her. I was really sad. I have missed everyone of my really close friends weddings. Luckily she decided to have a reception in Spanish Fork so I was able to go to that! It was so pretty. I got to test out my new camera too. I am still trying to figure it out so the pictures aren't the best but that is what practice is for :-D. Plus it's a little difficult to concentrate when you have a two year old trying to get into everything.

I posted this just for you Shaina :)

Hayden helping me take pictures

The happy couple! Keisha and Dustin McGowan

They shoved the cake in each others face

I'm so happy for these two!

I was going to add more pictures of the decorations but it is having a problem loading more photos.

No comments: