Monday, August 22, 2011

Baby Update!

I am now 12 weeks along. I went to the doctor on Friday and we got to hear our little babies heartbeat; which always puts your mind at ease and lets you know the baby is doing good. I have been so sick lately that I have lost 5 pounds. That was a little weird. I'm not used to loosing weight while I'm pregnant your kind of supposed to do the opposite. But the doctor wasn't worried about it for now. If I loose more I'm sure he will be but lets hope that doesn't happen.

Andrew and Hayden came with me to my appointment. Hayden wasn't so sure about it when I laid down on the table. He came over to me and grabbed my hand and tried to pull me up off of the table. So Andrew picked him up so he could see that mommy was ok. Hayden wasn't so sure about the heartbeat he had a confused look on his face like what is that. Dr. Nance has a little doll the size of a baby at 12 weeks and he let Hayden see it. Hayden just looked at it and kind of examined it. It was really cute. I love that little boy so much. I can't wait for him to have a little sibling to play with. He will be such a good big brother.

He already loves babies. My sister Amberly just had her baby boy about three weeks ago. Hayden got to see him for the first time the other day. When I was holding him Hayden pointed at him with a look of who is that? So I told him this is your baby cousin Dallin. Hayden walked over and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. A little while later when Amberly was trying to leave she had put Dallin in his car seat. Hayden ran over with a little whine because he wanted to see the baby again. He tried to lean in and give him a kiss. We had to convince him to just blow him a kiss instead. My little guy is so cute!

11 weeks

No comments: