Monday, July 4, 2011

Father's Day/Andrew's Birthday!

Father's Day and Andrew's Birthday are always really close together. This year Andrew's Birthday was the day after Father's Day but he had to work so we just celebrated all weekend. On Saturday I made him a birthday dinner. I made steak, corn on the cob, watermelon, and bought him a birthday cake and ice cream. Hayden gave him all of the Rush Hour movies (hilarious). I told him he could get a bunch of the old school video games on the Wii. We celebrated Father's Day on Sunday. It was a great weekend!

Hayden gave him Ghost Rider

I gave him the first two books in the Percy Jackson Series

I hope Andrew had a good weekend! Hayden and I love him so much and are so proud of him. He does so much for us. I hope we planned a good break from school and work for him :)

No comments: