Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Broken Glass :(

So yesterday our glass temple from our wedding cake shattered everywhere. Needless to say I was a little upset. We don't know how it happened either. It was on top of our entertainment center in a dome with a base to keep it on. Andrew walked passed it and it was like it jumped off at him. But the funny thing was that the base stayed where it was. It didn't look like it budged at all. All that fell was the temple and the glass dome. It was so strange. I am rather sad. Another bad thing was that it landed on Hayden's toys and got glass all over them (luckily Hayden was in bed when it broke). So I was cleaning up glass along with washing toys last night.

Our gorgeous temple that broke. Glad we at least have a few pictures of it.

No comments: