Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

So it's time for Christmas again and I am so excited. We just got our family pictures taken just in time to make Christmas cards and this year Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards. I love Shutterfly. I had them print up the pictures of Hayden from when he was born and they turned out so well. I am excited to choose a card because they have so many to choose from. Over 800 different cards. Here are a few of my favorites:

I like how the writing has candy cane coloring.

I really enjoy the layout of this one; especially the big letters on top.

I really love the black background with the splashes of color.

Again I love the black background with the splash of color. I think I like it even more with the colored picture over the black and white.


I like the idea of putting reasons why you loved the past year. It's a simple way to share the highlights from your year.

If you are interested in getting the 50 free Christmas cards click here.

No comments: