Friday, June 25, 2010

Andrew's 22nd Birthday!!

We got to celebrate Father's Day and Andrew's birthday on the same day this year. Andrew is now 22 years old and is no longer aloud to call me old. He thinks it's great for the two months that I am older then him. He calls me old every chance he gets. That's over now for another year. I love Andrew so much he is the best husband and dad to Hayden that I could ever ask for. He got spoiled this year and got to go to Harbor Freight and pick out a few things that we would "surprise" him with later. Breakfast is Andrew's favorite meal so I decided to make a really good breakfast. I made him french toast, scrambled eyes, bacon, and sausage with orange juice. It was a lot of food we couldn't finish it all, but Andrew was very excited. I don't make breakfast ever, that is his job. Hayden loves his daddy so much. Some days he just watches Andrew all day and grins every time Andrew looks at him it is so cute. I love my boys and couldn't ask for a better Daddy for my Hayden.



My two handsome boys!!!

No comments: